October 29, 2007

Lockhart Show and Tell...

EDIT: CAN YOU SEE ALL THREE CARDS NOW??? I'M EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES APPARENTLY......

I call this card *Cream Corn*. hee hee..Karen's beautiful Indian Corn colored with Copic markers and cut and embossed with a Spellbinder's Oval Die Template. I stamped the Millinery Ribbon Harvest stamp along the border of the cream colored card. So simple and easy...the perfect little note card for thank you's, etc.

Same type of card here with the Copic colored Bouquet stamp. Image is cut and embossed with a Spellbinder's Oval Die Template. The card base is stamped with the Millinery Rose stamp with matching rose border on the envelope. Notecards are Arturo in Cream.
I needed some Fall cards for birthdays and little thank you notes. I can't get enough of this Cosmo Cricket Gretel paper so I paired it up with Karen Lockhart's cute cupcake image and sentiment. You might not traditionally see green cupcake liners with gold frosted cupcakes.....but hey it's a stamp, you can color it whatever color you wish! LOL! I'm thinking that these are a childhood favorite flavor of mine......chocolate cupcakes with that yummy coconut pecan frosting. The image is punched out with a SU! scallop oval punch. Gold Stickles finish off the frosting.
All Lockhart stamps, Arturo notecards, Copic markers and Spellbinder's Die Templates can be purchased at Ellen's online store.

9 comments:

Beth said...

I love the way you left so much of that beautiful paper showing - I must try this layout! Adorable!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Michelle,
I love the first card. Your pictures are not showing for the other two. Chris

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

These cards are beautiful. Thanks fro the inspiration!

joslyn said...

all three cards are great. thanks for sharing.

Dottie K. said...

Yes we can see the now. Thanks. Just beautiful. So elegant looking. TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can see all three. Beautiful, as always. Thanks, Michelle.
Trish

Jennifer said...

Michelle,
Love how soft these look and your gorgeous dry embossing.
Could you share with us, how you get such fabulous depth in your spellbinders embossing? I'm not having the same luck with mine.
I use the sandwich Nichole recommended (C plate, B plate, die face up, paper in it, 3 sheets of stampers select, tan mat, B plate)
Any info you'd share would be super!
Thanks for sharing your creations!
Jennifer Good

Anonymous said...

beautiful, Michelle..I love the Indian Corn stamp..ordered it today! :) I love your cards!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! I love your blog!! Your cards are all gorgeous, and now I think I *need* a basket like that to keep my stash of cards in! lol!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails