October 31, 2008

Poinsettia Christmas Card

How about a Christmas card on this spooktacular Halloween day? LOL! Happy Halloween everyone!! My girls are excited to trick or treat tonight. I love the excitement that comes about when the girls are scurrying to put their costumes together....then we make them put on tennis shoes pants under their costumes and a coat over their costumes! All is good though.


Today I have short post because it's out the door for me to sub. I made this Christmas card that has the sentiment front and center as a focal point. I used the JustRite set called Christmas Stamp Ensemble. The sentiment borders and centers fit onto a big circle wooden stamper and are all ready to be stamped. I used the new gold metallic ink from Papertrey and it worked wonders, dries fast too. My background paper is some older patterned paper from my stash. Gold metallic ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I used Spellbinder's circle and scallop dies to cut out my sentiment. Again, the JustRite stamps were designed to coordinate perfectly with the Spellbinder's Nestabilities. A few sequins an a felt snowflake finish up my card. Here's a closeup view of the sentiment stamped in the gold ink. Very shimmery.
Be sure to check out Splitcoast Stampers for information about JustRite stamps.

Here's good product information HERE.

And HERE is a great tutorial by Sharon Johnson for conditioning your JustRite stamps.

Have a frightfully ghoulish day everyone!!

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh this is classic Mish!! It's gorgeous and I love that stamp!!! Yall have fun trick or treating tonight and stay warm!!! HUGS!!!

Renee said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love it!

Charmingdesigns said...

This is beautiful...where does the snowflake come from?

Julia Aston said...

Love these new bigger circle Just Rite Stampers! beautiful dp on this Mish!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh man Mish this is BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails