June 16, 2011

made by Mish.....Hero Arts style

Hey there. Hope you are enjoying your day.

I wanted to post a quick photo of the back cover of my notebook from this post. I like to add a *made by* sentiment to my projects, especially my notebooks. I used the pencil and squiggle line from Papertrey's Happy Trails stamp set. And for the *made by* sentiment with the cute heart I used Hero Arts' Printer's Type Alphabet and Printer's Type Lowercase Alphabet. I *love* , love, love these little wooden alphabets. To me, they're like little printer's tools.....so fun to ink up and piece together your words. I need to collect them all!

Etc......if you want to add a little color to your words, fill in the letters with Copic markers like I did. You can use all one color....or use a rainbow of colors to jazz it up a bit.
You can check out a few more projects where I used the Hero Arts wooden alphabets here and here, and here. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

This is fabulous! Love this idea.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I have a few of these alphas and love them too! I actually just scored one a couple of weeks ago in the $1 bin at Michael's that looks very similar to the font in Little Lady. Had to have that one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails