February 6, 2012

Hugs & Kisses Valentines

I'm back today with the first of many posts featuring Valentine cards. I made a list this year and have been stamping up Valentine cards to send to lots of friends and family.

Today I used Papertrey's Tag-its #11 and Heart Prints to create my fun cards. The base for the cards is Rustic White with a misting of Studio Calico Mister Huey and a mask.
I used papers from Crate Paper's fun 6 x 6 patterned paper pad along with Spring Moss Vintage Buttons and red baker's twine. The Filigree Border die was also used & tucked under the horizontal strip of patterned paper.
The main circle images here are from the Tag-its #11 stamp set with the polka dot circle image being from Borders & Corners {circle} stamp set, an oldie but still a favorite of mine. The Hugs & Kisses sentiment inside the hearts is from Friendship Jar Spring Fillers.
Hope you enjoy....I know many of you should enjoy seeing more cards here on my blog. :) And be sure to stop by Nichole's blog all this week. There's lots of fun blog posts & contests happening to celebrate Papertrey's 5th anniversary!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your hugs & kisses card it's so sweet.

Becky Green said...

VERY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light & feminine colors & prints!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! :)

Diana F. said...

So happy to see your cards! Wishing I had bought that pattern paper for my Valentine cards. You always pull together such a great mix of products.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Why didn't I think to put that Friendship Jar sentiment in the Tag Its frame?! Perfect!! I love seeing cards on your blog, thanks so much for sharing!!

Jolaine Frias said...

These are adorable!

Linda said...

So pretty. Thanks for posting your cards. I miss seeing them on a regular basis.

Chris said...

I DO miss your cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails