April 16, 2013

Gossamer Blue April Kit...You're Beautiful card

Today I'm sharing a card made with the Gossamer Blue April Main Kit.  This kit is one of my favorites as the patterns and colors are just my style.  All of the products used on my card, except the twine and string, are from just the Main Kit. 
I really love the Maggie Holmes Fabric Frames.  To get them to fit on some cards I made for this month's release I cut them in half.  By creating a horizontal break where you lay the half frame you can easily soften that line by wrapping baker's twine around that area of the card, then using a small embellishment on top.  I added some triangle accents to the frame and then stitched around it also.  I backed the frame with ledger patterned paper.  My accents pull colors from the floral patterned paper on the bottom half of the card. 
I'm thinking this might be a nice graduation card for one of Josey's friends.  I'll just add a congratulations stamps to the inside of the card.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails