July 15, 2013

Project Life 2013.....Week 17 using arrow grid labels & manila tags

Back to the work week, folks.  As I've been working hard to catch up a bit on my Project Life pages, I've neglected to blog my weeks lately.  So today I'm sharing Week 17 of 2013.  It was April...a time for Spring to come which we saw glimpses of but also more snow and freezing temperatures.  It was also Prom week which added for some fun photos.  

I'll try to keep the chit chat short as I have lots of weeks to share soon.  Here's the 2 page spread.  
The left page where I used a photo from nature as the main, dated week insert.  
The right page which includes lots of photos from Prom night.
Here I used my date stamp to stamp the week's time frame right onto my photo.  I also used a Small Manila Parcel Tag to note the week. 
I also had some fun this week with my Grid Paper Arrow Labels.  I run them through my vintage typewriter for the journaling then stick them right onto my photos.  I used a white thick pen to outline the arrows. So fun to use when there are blank spaces on the photos.  
I used the same idea on this photo, adding a chipboard #4 and a staple.  
Here I used some glittery foam letter stickers with the white pen again.  I've been adding a simple date stamp right to photos lately, using an archival black ink pad. 
Another Small Manila Parcel Tag with a punched Martha Stewart circle, stamping, typing and red stitching.  
I really got on a roll with the white pen.  Here I used it on my weather photo pointing from a question mark.  On the right I printed a mini Instagram of the current weather map with more SNOW!
For these 2 inserts I made use of some journaling cards that I altered previously.  On the right I used half of a Grid Paper Label for typed journaling. 
More altered journaling cards here with typed journaling.  Love this photo of Jordan with her 2 crazy friends.  They didn't get invited to Prom this year so they made a night of it at the local dollar store and Walmart.  Coconut bras made for great entertainment.  
Another journaling card with a little stamping added.  A photo of my nephew, another red head, on the right.  
I'll be back soon to post more Project Life pages, some more of my handmade journaling cards made from the July Gossamer Blue kits + I'm gearing up to share lots of new content starting in August when Gossamer debuts their brand new Life Pages kits.   I might gather up some sneak peeks of the August Gossamer Blue kits too.  Sneaks start today.  :)

1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

Pretty awesome PL pages! I enjoyed looking at them and getting some ideas!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails