April 24, 2014

Project Life 2014...Week 7 (Valentine's Week)

Week 7 of my Project Life 2014 included Valentine's Day.  Always a fun week that I like to get creative with.  I used Gossamer Blue March Kits and stamp sets.  
 The left page.
 The right page.
 Main, dated insert.  Here I added a journaling card to a 4 x 6 card, added a Small Manila Tag, chipboard letters and wood veneer. I used a small letter "o" from a wood stamp set for the circles on the calendar card.
 The stamp sets this month were a favorite.  Lots of foodie themed stamps.  I used three on this insert along with a sticky note and metal clip.
 Stickers to accent a photo.
 More foodie stamps, directly stamped onto the photo.
 Photo app on photo, created on my iPhone.
 More stamps and wonderful journaling cards this month.  I'm loving the snippets of ribbon in the kits too...and those daisy brads, need a dozen of those.
 A foodie stamp on a Notebook Paper Label with typewriter journaling.
 Chocolate dipped strawberries for Valentine's Day dessert.  Rub ons right on the photo.
 Fun journaling card, photo corner and brad.
 More 3 x 4 inserts.
 A fun 3 x 4 insert with stickers and embellishments then stitching down the center with gold thread.  Another rub on on the flower photo.
 Ribbon tied to a chipboard accent, photo corner, buttons, sequins.
Lots of fun goodies to play with on this spread.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

This will be so much fun to look through!

~ BEART ~ said...

I love your Project life! I love it, if it is so colorful.... :) Very nice!!!

Unknown said...

I'm just starting Project Life and since you've always been such inspiration to me, I'm curious what photo printer you use???
BTW - I really miss all of your card projects. You are an amazing card designer - and stamp designer too for that matter! Your PTI designs were always some of my faves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails