June 4, 2014

Project Life 2014....Week 14 using Gossamer Blue June Kits

My Week 14 Project Life uses the Gossamer Blue Life Pages Kit for June. Love that I fit 19 photos into a 2 page spread.  
The left page uses all 3 x 4 journaling cards. I printed all my photos as squares which makes for easy work when planning a spread.
The right pages goes back to my 3 x4 and 4 x 6 mix of inserts.
I used a 3 x 4 journaling card my main, dated insert.
Lots of typewriter journaling.
Love the mason jar on the right, it fit perfectly with my mason jar margaritas in my photo.
I loved the quote card on the right.  Remember to jot down things your loved ones say in addition to taking photos.
Turkey season in full swing.  I decorated the mantel with a turkey print and it was awesome that Jordan and Eric helped 10 year old Braden get his first turkey ever. Arrow stamps on the left are exclusives to GB.
A lot of time has spent getting my mom to doctor appointments in preparation for her knee replacement surgery.  I snapped a photo of her x-ray while at the doctor's office.  On the right, she's become pretty good at wheeling around the stores with those motorized carts. Label stamp is also an exclusive to GB. My Grid Paper Labels still come in so handy for typewriter journaling.
Here I used a journaling card as a mini title card for the night we saw George Strait.  Loved the flair, chipboard and stamps all clustered together.
Another week in the books.  Slowing working on a plan to get caught up.  There's just so many outside activities I want to get done though like painting picnic tables and chairs, mulching all of my flower beds, tending to the garden, setting up the pool.  Gotta get a lot of it done before the Kansas heat sets in.

6 comments:

Susan said...

I love your PL pages. Always have! Would you ever consider doing a process video? I get so overwhelmed choosing photos and cards and ephemera. I would love to be able to see how you go about setting up your pages.

Kelly L said...

Love your pages!!! When you say you printed your photos as squares, what size are they?

Tina Campbell said...

I love to see what you do with your project life pages :) I just got a type writer at a thrift shop do the cards go in easily to type on? I also love that you scatter your pictures no matter what the dates are. A few good tips for me to use this weekend while I'm working on my PL pages

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I have been loving this project life projects!!!!
Stampin' Up just started it in the new catalog so I am excited to try it, even though I have just beel getting comfortable with digital.
Tfs:)

Dawn F. said...

You always inspire me. I second the comment about a process video. Thanks for sharing!

~ Jo ~ said...

Such an inspirational two page spread Michelle! I love your vintage sheet findings! So pretty! and I love your blue bell mason jars, I have them too!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails