July 7, 2014

Project Life 2014....Week 17

I've got Week 17 of my Project Life 2014 to share today.  I'm using just the Gossamer Blue July Life Pages Kit for this spread. By using just one kit, it's a good way to use minimal embellishments yet everything still coordinates.  
I used ampersand in this 3 x 4 journaling card as my weekly, dated insert for this week.  I added some watercoloring to the ampersand along with some machine stitching and enamel dots.  The polka dot ring from the Life Pages Kit is stamped onto a Starburst Grid Paper Label.  Both the Workspace Wednesday and the date stamp are from the Life Pages Kit as well.
Here I typed on half of a Notebook Paper Label for some journaling.
Tiny alphabet letters make for some fun hashtags.
Here I used some Gossamer Blue journaling cards from the Life Pages Kit along with some of the Open Road Stitched Borders from Crate Paper, also included in the kit.
More of the same for these inserts.  I've been asked recently what size I typically print my square photos.  I usually print them at 2.5" square.
Here I used the Diptic app on my iPhone to create a collage of Jordan making a stellar catch at a softball game.  I used the date stamp again and one of the Pink Paislee Label Stickers from the kit.
Lots of goodies from this month's Life Pages Kit.  Stay tuned later this week for more Project Life updates using the July Gossamer Blue products.  To keep it totally real......I'm 10 or so weeks behind in my Project Life.  It happens every year in May.  Lots of school events, then my birthday and Mother's Day, then the weather gets nicer and we start planting the gardens.....we get busy.  Life starts perkin' up from the long Winter.  I roll with it now, knowing that once school starts back up I'll get caught up....but man, it would be nice to be all caught up.  Such is life though and I'd rather enjoy all the memories and live in the moments.  There will be time for scrapbooking soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails